Kendal Weisenmiller is a Member at Dawson & Lordahl, PLLC, practicing primarily in probate administration and trust and estate litigation. For more than ten years, Kendal has represented executors, administrators, trustees, beneficiaries, heirs, creditors and private and professional fiduciaries in uncontested and litigated matters with trusts and estates of all sizes.
Kendal understands the importance of each probate and trust case to you and your family, as well as the emotional and often overwhelming and confusing nature of probate matters when a loved one has died. Kendal taking an individualized and sensitive approach to each case, striving to resolve matters as quickly and cost efficiently as possible.
Kendal’s significant experience allows her to handle uncontested probate estate administrations as quickly and efficiently as the applicable probate statutes permit. This includes set asides of small estates, summary administrations (estates valued between $100,000.00 and $300,000.00) and general administration estates (estate values exceeding $300,000.00).
Kendal handles a range of litigation matters including interpretation and construction of wills and trusts; trust and estate accountings; breach of fiduciary duties; will contests; creditor claim disputes; suspension or removal of trustees; setting apart of homestead and family allowance for surviving spouse and/or minor children; enforcement of no contest clauses and as far ranging as administration of the estates of missing persons under NRS 156 and review of a power of attorney conduct under NRS 162A.
Prior to joining Dawson & Lordahl, PLLC, Kendal practiced at the law firm of Jeffrey Burr, LTD. where she participated in hundreds of trust and estate matters. Kendal also worked at Dickinson Wright, Lionel Sawyer & Collins and Goldsmith & Guymon, P.C., practicing in in probate, trust and guardianship law, as well as various civil litigation matters.
Kendal adores her husband and their two children. A native to Southern Nevada, Kendal is an avid Las Vegas sports fan, supporting the Vegas Golden Knights, UNLV Rebel Basketball and the Las Vegas Aviators. Kendal enjoys entertaining friends and family, trying new restaurants in town and traveling.
• Nonjudicial Settlement Agreements in Fiduciary Matters, Nevada Lawyer, December 2018, available here
• Co-Author, Nevada Civil Practice Manual, Chapter 39: Estates of Deceased Persons
• Interview on KNPR’s State of Nevada, Hsieh’s Death Without Will Leaves His Estate, Downtown In Limbo, March 5, 2021,
• Anticipating Trust and Estate Litigation: Ways to Minimize the Likelihood, Scope, and Expense, Communique, November 2021, available here
• Enterprise Town Advisory Board, Clark County, Nevada, Member, January 2019 – December 2020
•Leadership Henderson, Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Class of 2018
• Secretary, Probate and Trust Section, State Bar of Nevada
• Member, Clark County Bar Association
• Former Member, Howard D. McKibben Inns of Court
• AV/Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell
• Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine, 2014, 2016-2021
• Mountain States Super Lawyer®, Super Lawyers, 2022; Rising Stars, 2017-2020
• Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 100 Hour Club
J.D. University of Nevada Las Vegas
William S. Boyd School of Law
• 2010, cum laude
• Staff member of the Nevada Law Journal
• Managing Editor of the Nevada Gaming Journal
• CALI Award
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 2005
• B.A. Political Science